Popular Posts

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lobster Lover

This is Mike again. I WISH it was Jim posting, but that's not possible, so I'm going to be the one sharing things with the few of you who are still interested in this blog. Jim wanted me to update you but forgot to give me the login info until after he passed, then I had to dig to find it. Jim didn't want anyone to be left out of the information loop when he passed, so here it is:

While Jim was still eating, one of his favorite meals which I fixed as often as I could and we could afford, was grilled lobster tail removed from the shell, split open butterfly style so it made it much easier to cook evenly, a cup of melted butter for dipping, and some steamed vegetables. He absolutely LOVED it!!

Take a look and make your own opinion.


Here's a close-up of what I fixed him:


He told me it was THE BEST lobster he'd ever had!! I think he said that because it had been a while since he'd had any lobster, and two tails at that!!

Semper Fi, buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment