Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

06/14/2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKQpRgxyyqo

Hey there sorts fans!

I remember as a child hearing the grown ups talk about good days and bad days. Now as a much older Man I know the good days they spoke of could have been a day very much like today was for me.

When I woke a few days ago I was in the worst pain that I have ever felt. This morning the pain was the mildest I have felt in months.Here is what has changed.
I completed the Radiation Treatments, one of my doctors increased my dosage on my pain pills, I was given a sleeping pill to try to sleep through out the night. I did not sleep all night but it was better.

More tests the next few days. I hope the radiation treatments start paying off.

Tip of The Day!
Don't be afraid to reach out. We don't always

know how much our friends love us and Don't let grudges keep you from enjoying life with your friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment